How to Downgrade WordPress to Old Versions ?
I has been updated wordpress to newest version (wordpress 3.5) I think this versions is better then old version, but actually have alot of problem, so I want to back to old version of wordpress until wordpress repair to newest version.
The fact is that not all the new version wordpress running perfectly
Best Solver (Answer):
Follow These Steps:
- Get the older WordPress version here
- Go to plugins and deactivate all the plugins and log out
- Open up your FTP or cPanel FTP Manager and delete wp-admin and wp-includes folder. (DO NOT DELETE /wp-content folder!)
- Open the older WordPress version which you downloaded. Copy all the WordPress files and folders except wp-content. Do not copy wp-content folder.
- Now try to login to your WordPress dashboard and click on “Update WordPress Database”, then click on “continue” to login to your wordpress dashboard.