July 11th, 2011
| | Category Blogging
How to fix I/O error when upload image on wordpress ?
There are two way to solve this problem :
- make sure the path ulpoad image correctly, “/home/domain/public_html/sitename.com/wp-content/uploads” You can see on Settings of Media
- If path upload image is correct, but still error, Download and Install Newest Plugin Adobe Flash Player for your Browser
- If Still error, Uninstall Adobe Flash Player, Restart your Computer, and Install again Adoble Flash Player
- Windows (Operating System ) Corrupt or infected by virus, So Install your Computer
- If you lazy to install your computer, you can use alternative upload, that is through Browser Uploader (Fix it without effort )
Incoming Searches :io error wordpress | wordpress io error | |
Do you have comment about Fix I/O error upload image on wordpress, 100% Solved ?