When the Printer iP2770 is turned on, the printer looks normal with GREEN LED flame. But when ordered to print, then the 5200 error will appear, and the LED will turn Green Blinking 8x and 1x orange …
- The printer in off condition, and plugged the power cord.
- Press the RESUME button 2 seconds, then press the POWER button until the green light flame (while pressing the POWER button, Resume button not released yet)
- Release the Resume button, but do not release the POWER button.
- While POWER button still pressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will flash alternately orange glow green with the last orange. (not to mistaken 4x because the printer will be totally dead, but it is temporary)
- Release Both buttons simultaneously.
- Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
- And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore …
- Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
- Press the POWER button again then the printer will flame and … PRINTER iP2770 is ready to use.
Another Way , How to Reset Error 5200 on Printer Canon ip 2770
- Turn on the printer, and printer will look normal.
- Run the printer for printing a document or a print test, then the 5200 error will appear.
- Directly unplug the power cord without pressing the button on-off
- Open cover, and slide it the cartridges manually to the middle position,(press the latch locker that white color that located at behind the head, so that cartridges can be pulled into the middle)
- Unplug all cartridges and leave the lid open
- Turn on the printer, the head will move left and right because the lid is still open and will stop in the middle.
- Replace the cartridge, and close the right
- The printer will return to normal